Two pedestrians hospitalized after being struck by vehicle in Brampton
A collision has sent two people to hospital this evening.
At 9:50 p.m., Peel Paramedics reported that two pedestrians were struck by a vehicle on Sugarpine Court near Blue Oak Park.
The two male victims were taken to a local hospital in stable condition.
Police are continuing to investigate the circumstances of this incident.
More information to come.
- Vehicle flees after striking three pedestrians in Brampton
- Brampton man charged after four pedestrians struck in multi-vehicle crash
- Roads Closed After Two Pedestrians Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Four Pedestrians Struck in One Morning in Brampton and Mississauga
- Man in hospital after being struck by vehicle in Brampton