Two People Injured Following Collision in Brampton
An overnight collision in Brampton has left two people with injuries that are believed to be non-life threatening.
According to police, the two-vehicle collision occurred at Steeles Avenue West and Kennedy Road.
One person was taken to a trauma centre and another driver was taken to a local hospital.
The Major Collision Bureau attended the scene.
Road closures were in effect, however, police say the roadway is now clear.
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton woman identified as Hamilton murder victim
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 24
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton
- Brampton Collision Involving Multiple Vehicles And Pedestrian Results In Road Closure
- Pedestrian in life threaten condition in overnight Fail to Remain collision
- Road Closure in Effect Following Collision Investigation in Brampton
- Police on Scene of Two-Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Roads Closed and Peel Police on Scene Following Motor Vehicle Collision in Brampton