Two Schools In Hold And Secure Following Fight In Brampton
Two schools have been placed in hold and secure in Brampton.
North Park Secondary School and Russell D Barber Public School are in hold and secure.
According to Peel Police, there has been a fight where a knife was also seen.
No injuries have been reported.
The incdient occurred at North Park Dr and Williams Pkwy.
Police are still investigating.
Both hold and secures have been lifted.
- Schools in Hold and Secure Following Assault in Brampton
- School in Hold and Secure Due to Knife Sighting in Brampton
- Schools Under Hold and Secure After Weapons Seen in Brampton
- School Under Hold and Secure Due to a Fight in Brampton
- Two Brampton Schools in Hold and Secure Following Reported Bank Robbery