Two suspects arrested after fleeing armed robbery in Brampton
Two people have been placed under arrest this evening following a robbery incident in Brampton.
Police were called at 6:31 p.m. for an armed robbery in the area of McLaughlin and Steeles.
Two suspects armed with knives fled the scene in a vehicle, police say.
The vehicle was later stopped and the two were taken into custody.
No injuries have been reported in connection to this incident.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Police searching for suspects of carjacking with knife in Brampton
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton
- Suspects Flee After Armed Robbery in Brampton
- Multiple Suspects Involved in Armed Robbery in Brampton
- UPDATE: Police Hunting for Armed Robbery Suspects in Brampton
- Police Searching for Suspects Armed with Gun and Taser After Brampton Robbery
- Police searching for three suspects of late night armed robbery in Brampton