Two-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
September 7, 2017
A two-vehicle collision is slowing traffic in Brampton on Thursday morning.
The crash is at Ray Lawson Blvd. and Cherrytree Dr. around 9:15 a.m., say Peel police.
Minor injuries are reported.
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Brampton man arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter
- Ontario reports fewer than 100 new cases of COVID-19 for sixth day in a row
- Brampton man and Mississauga woman charged after motorcycle theft, assault against officer