Two-Vehicle Crash is Causing Delays in Brampton
November 9, 2017
Peel police are on scene for a two-vehicle crash in Brampton on Thursday morning.
Officers are responding to a collision near Bovaird Dr. E. and Conestoga Dr. around 7:50 a.m.
Injuries are unknown.
Traffic is slow in the area, say police.
- Salaries for Brampton Employees Expected to Rise 2.7 Per Cent
- Four arrested including two Brampton men after series of overnight robberies
- Man dead after vehicle crashes into pole in Brampton
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination