Unconscious male located in Brampton pronounced deceased
Police received a call at 3:23 pm in regard to an unconscious male in Brampton.
Police say they responded to a report of a male with lots of blood on him on Queen Mary Drive and Whispering Hills Gate.
According to police, the unconscious male was located without vital signs and had obvious signs of trauma.
Police say the victim has been pronounced deceased at the hospital.
The Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau is attending the scene, according to police.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Brampton remains reasonably-priced for tenants: Report
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs