Union Station-Bound Train Halted After Person Struck
Some GO train services have been halted this morning after a person was struck in Oakville.
According to the Lakeshore West Train twitter account, the Aldershot GO 8:36 - Union Station 9:46 GO train struck a person at the Oakville GO station this morning (May 21).
As a result, the train will no longer be in service.
No injuries have been reported at this time.
We will provide updates as they become available.
The Aldershot GO 08:36 - Union Station 09:46 #GOtrain has struck a person at Oakville GO station, and will no longer be in service. We ask for your patience at this time, and we will provide updates as information becomes available.— Lakeshore West Train (@GOtransitLW) May 21, 2019
Reported a person struck at Oakville GO station. #GOtrains will not be able to move through the area for about 2 hours. Update to follow.— Lakeshore West Train (@GOtransitLW) May 21, 2019
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- Car rental company established in 1918 files for bankruptcy due to COVID-19
- Why is Bramalea Divided into Letter Sections?
- 412 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 1,930 total cases found in Brampton
- Is using cards over cash helping prevent the spread of COVID-19