Unique Discount Store Opens Brand New Location in Brampton
A very unique discount store that was established in Tokyo has made its way to North America and opened a brand new location in Bramalea City Centre (and just in time for the holidays, no less).
Miniso, a Japanese lifestyle brand and Chinese variety retailer, is a unique discount store that will likely give the popular Dollarama brand a run for its money.
The brand is known for selling low price but high quality products, including cosmetics, accessories, stationery, electronics accessories, home decor, kitchenware, and snacks.
According to the brands' website, Miniso launches new products every seven days, so shoppers probably won't get bored of the inventory anytime soon.
The brand new BCC store officially opened its doors in mid-December and offers shoppers over 4,000 square feet of space.
As far as prices go, the products are indeed affordable. According to BCC, the majority of Miniso's products range from $2.99 to $5.
While the retailer specializes in affordable goods, its Canadian expansion is evident of a thirst for well-established Asian retailers. Over the past few years, other Japanese brands such as Muji and Uniqlo have started calling major Canadian shopping centres home. And while Miniso's signage and branding are reminiscent of Uniqlo, Miniso considers the higher-end brand a competitor.
Miniso is also about to open a new location in Hillcrest Mall in Richmond Hill and is planning to open another location in Oshawa in the near future.
BCC's Miniso location can be found near the Pickle Barrel.
Photo courtesy of Miniso’s official Facebook page
- Brampton is Officially the Worst Place to Take Your Driving Test in Ontario
- Brampton Now Has a Chicago-Style Deep Dish Pizza Joint
- People Warned Not to Eat Enticing Cleaning Product in Brampton and Beyond
- City Could Shut Down Illegal Basement Apartments in Brampton
- Massive Company Slashing Employee Benefits After Minimum Wage Hike
- Popular Discount Store Launching Massive Expansion in Canada
- Major Retailer Opening New Location in North Brampton Soon
- Massive Filipino Supermarket Opens First Canadian Location in Peel
- Highly-Anticipated Discount Designer Store Opens in Brampton Next Week
- Brand New GoodLife Location Set to Open Soon in Brampton