Unusual Weather Set to Hit Brampton Soon
It's been a chilly week thus far, but don't let the cool temperatures fool you—fall weather isn't here to stay just yet.
It may be a brisk 12 degrees this morning, but temperatures are about to climb.
In fact, they're going to be back in the 20s very soon.
According to a recent Environment Canada forecast, temperatures in the Halton and Peel areas (Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon, Oakville, Burlington, Milton and Halton Hills) are about to rise.
Temperatures will be back in the 20s tomorrow, and while they'll fall back into the lower teens on Friday, they'll rise on Saturday and stay elevated throughout the rest of the week.
According to a Weather Network forecast, Saturday (Oct 6), Monday (Oct. 8) and Tuesday (Oct. 9) will be especially warm—in fact, it will feel like 30+ degrees on all three days.
So it looks like summer weather isn't going anywhere just yet, so don't rush to pack away your lighter clothes this weekend.
- Charges laid after stolen vehicle causes collision in Brampton
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- Additional charges laid in fatal Brampton collision that killed mother and three children
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Brampton's mandatory face-covering bylaw to be extended until 2021