Up to 15 cm of Snow Coming to Brampton Soon
The weather outside is frightful and it's not going to be delightful anytime soon.
Environment Canada recently released announced that a special weather statement is in effect for Halton and Peel (Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Burlington, Milton and Halton Hills).
The weather agency says snow is on tap for Wednesday.
Environment Canada says a low pressure system from the Midwestern States will bring snow to Southern Ontario tomorrow (Feb. 27).
Total snowfall amounts of 10 to 15 cm are possible, with higher amounts possible near the shore of Lake Ontario.
Driving conditions are expected to deteriorate beginning Wednesday morning. The Wednesday afternoon commute home will be affected the most.
- What NOT to Call 911 For in Peel Region
- Man and Woman Charged After Police Seize Guns and Drugs from Brampton Home
- House of the Week: $1.8 Mil Luxurious Mansion With Backyard Resort
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Nearly 500 Students in Brampton
- Brampton Native Ex-NHL Defenceman Will Be The First Canadian On Survivor