Up to 15 cm of Snow Coming to Brampton Soon
The weather outside is frightful and it's not going to be delightful anytime soon.
Environment Canada recently released announced that a special weather statement is in effect for Halton and Peel (Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Burlington, Milton and Halton Hills).
The weather agency says snow is on tap for Wednesday.
Environment Canada says a low pressure system from the Midwestern States will bring snow to Southern Ontario tomorrow (Feb. 27).
Total snowfall amounts of 10 to 15 cm are possible, with higher amounts possible near the shore of Lake Ontario.
Driving conditions are expected to deteriorate beginning Wednesday morning. The Wednesday afternoon commute home will be affected the most.
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- The longest picket line ever could be coming to the Region of Peel this Friday
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport
- Police investigating fire in Brampton
- Peel Regional Police investigating carjacking in Brampton