Up to 15 cm of Snow Coming to Brampton Soon
The weather outside is frightful and it's not going to be delightful anytime soon.
Environment Canada recently released announced that a special weather statement is in effect for Halton and Peel (Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Burlington, Milton and Halton Hills).
The weather agency says snow is on tap for Wednesday.
Environment Canada says a low pressure system from the Midwestern States will bring snow to Southern Ontario tomorrow (Feb. 27).
Total snowfall amounts of 10 to 15 cm are possible, with higher amounts possible near the shore of Lake Ontario.
Driving conditions are expected to deteriorate beginning Wednesday morning. The Wednesday afternoon commute home will be affected the most.
- Special weather statement regarding "significant snowfall" in effect for Brampton
- Snow and ice pellets in the forecast for Brampton
- Special Weather Statement Is In Effect for Brampton
- Snowy weather expected to make morning commute difficult in Brampton
- Environment Canada Issues Special Weather Statement for City of Brampton