UPDATE: 10-year-old missing Brampton boy found in good health
Police have located Taevon Givans, a 10-year-old boy from Brampton who was pronounced missing earlier today.
Givans has been found in good health.
Investigators from the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau began searching for Givans who went missing after leaving his school this afternoon in the area of Conestoga Drive and Wexford Road.
- Two Brampton residents celebrating lottery wins
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Multi-vehicle collision in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Street race results in car crashing into Brampton home
- City of Brampton encouraging residents to report face-covering infractions
- Police investigating gas station robbery in Brampton