UPDATE: Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Brampton pronounced dead
Police have reported a fatality following a recent collision in Brampton.
A pedestrian was struck by a vehicle on Saturday evening, February 15, at Brisdale and Bovaird Drive near Chinguacousy Road.
The victim, a 51 year old man, was taken to St. Michael's Hospital with life-threatening injuries.
Early this morning, police reported that the victim has succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced dead.
His identity has not been disclosed by police at this time.
The scene of the collision has been cleared.
The Major Collision Bureau is continuing to investigate.
- Brampton man dies during altercation with police
- LATEST: Ontario and Brampton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crews on scene for fire at abandoned Brampton residence
- Police responding to shots fired in Brampton
- Ontario reports over 4,000 cases of COVID-19, over 200 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Pedestrian seriously injured after being hit by vehicle in Brampton
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Man pronounced dead after being struck by vehicle in Brampton
- UPDATE: Female pedestrian dead after hit and run in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre