UPDATE: Police Locate Missing Pregnant Woman Last Seen in Brampton
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing 28-year-old Mississauga woman who was last seen in Brampton.
Jawhara Mahamoud, who is reportedly 33 weeks pregnant, was last seen on Tuesday, Jan. 24 in the West Drive and Clark Blvd. area in Brampton at approximately 9:00 a.m.
According to police, Mahamoud is known to frequent the Kendleton Drive area in Toronto.
Mahamoud is described a black female of Somali origin who is 5'7" with a medium build. She was last seen wearing a black sweater, a black jacket with a hood and black track pants.
Police are concerned for her well-being.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Jawhara MAHAMOUD is asked to call investigators at the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
UPDATE: Mahamoud has been located.
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: COVID-19 death reported at Brampton Civic Hospital
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police help six-year-old boy from Brampton celebrate his birthday
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- UPDATED: Police and Family Concerned About Missing Brampton Woman
- Police Concerned for Well-Being of Missing Brampton Woman
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing 18-Year-Old From Brampton
- UPDATE: Police Release More Information on Missing 13-Year-Old Brampton Boy