UPDATE: Police Locate Missing Pregnant Woman Last Seen in Brampton
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing 28-year-old Mississauga woman who was last seen in Brampton.
Jawhara Mahamoud, who is reportedly 33 weeks pregnant, was last seen on Tuesday, Jan. 24 in the West Drive and Clark Blvd. area in Brampton at approximately 9:00 a.m.
According to police, Mahamoud is known to frequent the Kendleton Drive area in Toronto.
Mahamoud is described a black female of Somali origin who is 5'7" with a medium build. She was last seen wearing a black sweater, a black jacket with a hood and black track pants.
Police are concerned for her well-being.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Jawhara MAHAMOUD is asked to call investigators at the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
UPDATE: Mahamoud has been located.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- UPDATED: Police and Family Concerned About Missing Brampton Woman
- Police Concerned for Well-Being of Missing Brampton Woman
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing 18-Year-Old From Brampton
- UPDATE: Police Release More Information on Missing 13-Year-Old Brampton Boy