UPDATE: Police Release More Information on Missing 13-Year-Old Brampton Boy
Police are still appealing to the public for help in locating a missing child from Brampton.
Earlier, Peel police said 13-year-old Brian Amoakohene was last seen on Dec. 30, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. in the Dixie Road and Queen Street East area.
More recent information indicates that he was spotted again a few days ago.
According to police, Amoakohene was seen again on Jan. 5, 2019 at approximately 12:20 p.m. by security staff at Bramalea City Centre. At this time, he was seen wearing salt and pepper track pants, a Roots sweater, a yellow Kappa sweater, black Jordan shoes and carrying a black side bag.
A picture of him can be seen below:
Amoakohene is described as a black male who is 5'4" and 105 pounds with black hair styled in a short mohawk and brown eyes.
Police and family are concerned for his well-being.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Brian Amoakohene is asked to call investigators at the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
UPDATE: Police have advised that Amoakohene has been located in good health.
- Multiple charges laid for loitering in Brampton
- First responders attending to vehicle rollover in Brampton
- Brampton city council unanimously approves motion to increase road safety
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Police Searching for Missing Boy in Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing 18-Year-Old From Brampton
- Police Searching for Brampton Teen Who Went Missing Several Days Ago
- Police Concerned About Missing 22-Year-Old Brampton Woman
- UPDATE: Police searching for missing 53-year-old man from Brampton