UPDATE: Police Searching for Missing Brampton Man with Medical Issues
Peel police are appealing to the public for help in locating an 18-year-old Brampton man with medical issues.
According to police, Reuben Manbahal was last seen Saturday, Feb. 18 at approximately 4:00 p.m. by a family member at Bramalea City Centre.
Manbahal is described as a 5'11" South Asian male who is 300 pounds. He has a heavy build, scruffy facial hair and short black hair. He was last seen wearing dark green pants, a green striped shirt and grey jacket with small white stripes.
Family and police are concerned for Manbahal's well-being, as he requires medication and does not have it with him.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Reuben Manbahal is asked to call investigators at the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
UPDATE: Manbahal has been located in good health.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Brampton
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- UPDATE: Police and Family Concerned for Missing Brampton Man
- UPDATED: Police and Family Concerned About Missing Brampton Woman
- Police Seek Public Assistance to Locate Missing Brampton Male
- Police Searching for Missing 20 Year Old Man in Brampton
- Police Request Public's Help in Locating Missing Brampton Man