UPDATE: Police Seeking Missing Woman Last Seen in Brampton
Police are seeking public assistance in locating a missing woman in Brampton this evening.
Police say that 67-year-old Adalaida Blanco is missing. She was last seen at 3 p.m.
Blanco was last seen driving a red 2005 Pontiac Vibe with license plate BHKJ254 near Vodden and Kennedy.
Police say she’s wearing a black coat and black shirt.
Anyone with information should call police immediately.
UPDATED: Blanco is still missing as of 8:45 p.m. tonight. Police say Blanco has Alzheimers and Dementia. She has medication but isn’t carrying it with her.
She’s described as 5’5”, approximately 215 pounds, with brown eyes and brown hair.
UPDATE: Police say Blanco has been located.
- Police Seeking Help in Locating Missing Brampton Woman
- UPDATED: Police Seeking Missing 13-Year-Old Last Seen Near Brampton School
- Elderly Woman with Dementia Missing in Brampton
- Police Seeking Public’s Assistance in Locating Missing Brampton Man
- UPDATE: Police Release More Information on Missing 13-Year-Old Brampton Boy