UPDATE: Three Pronounced Dead After Collision in Brampton
Police are continuing to investigate a fatal collision that took place Saturday evening, August 4.
At approximately 9:02 p.m., an SUV and a sports car collided on Highway 50 in Brampton, police report.
As a result, three people succumbed to their injuries: A 47 year old female, a 12 year old female, and a 7 year old male, all from Woodbridge.
Three other people were injured: A 12 year old female from Woodbridge, a 45 year old male from Caledon, and a 39 year old female from Toronto. They were taken to local hospitals in non-life threatening condition.
Police say they will not be releasing the names of the deceased victims, in order to allow privacy for their families during their time of grief.
Investigators are requesting the assistance of any witnesses to the incident or anyone with dashcam footage. Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 905-453-2121, ext. 3710.
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- Male and female sent to trauma centre after morning collision in Brampton
- UPDATE: Female pedestrian dead after hit and run in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing 18-Year-Old Female Last Seen in Brampton
- UPDATE: 25-Year-Old Driver Still in Serious Condition After One-Car Collision in Brampton
- UPDATE: Elderly Woman Struck by Vehicle in Brampton Pronounced Dead