UPDATE: Toronto Police Locate Teen After Amber Alert
Fifteen-year-old Mississauga teen Alyssa Langille has been located by Toronto police in good health.
Shortly before 11:00 a.m., Peel police announced that Langille had been found and that an investigation into her suspected abduction is ingoing.
An Amber Alert was issued for Langille in the early hours of Monday morning. On Jan. 15, a witness told police that an abduction was observed at 1:25pm on St. Barbara Boulevard at Comiskey Crescent. According to the witness, a grey or silver van came to an abrupt stop and two males exited the vehicle and forced a female inside.
Langille was reported missing on Jan. 15 at 9:22 p.m. by her family.
Peel police are thanking everyone for their efforts in locating Langille.
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Professor’s Lake and more to reopen in Brampton this week
- Some regions moving into Stage 3 as Ontario continues its path to economic recovery
- 116 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Ontario, 29 new cases found in Brampton