UPDATE: Toronto Police Locate Teen After Amber Alert
Fifteen-year-old Mississauga teen Alyssa Langille has been located by Toronto police in good health.
Shortly before 11:00 a.m., Peel police announced that Langille had been found and that an investigation into her suspected abduction is ingoing.
An Amber Alert was issued for Langille in the early hours of Monday morning. On Jan. 15, a witness told police that an abduction was observed at 1:25pm on St. Barbara Boulevard at Comiskey Crescent. According to the witness, a grey or silver van came to an abrupt stop and two males exited the vehicle and forced a female inside.
Langille was reported missing on Jan. 15 at 9:22 p.m. by her family.
Peel police are thanking everyone for their efforts in locating Langille.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Brampton remains reasonably-priced for tenants: Report
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs