UPDATE: Woman arrested for triple stabbing in Brampton
Police have made an arrest following a stabbing this morning.
At 10:51 a.m., police responded to three victims, one woman and two men, with stab wounds in front of a business at Main and Queen Street.
The female victim was taken to a trauma centre in life-threatening condition. One male victim was taken to a trauma centre in serious condition, while the other male victim was taken to local hospital.
The sole suspect in this incident, a 34 year old woman, has been taken into custody.
“This is an isolated incident among individuals known to each other,” police say.
At this time, the man and woman remain at the trauma centre, while the third victim has been released from the hospital.
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information related to this incident is asked to call police at 905-453-2121 ext. 2233 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS(8477).
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Ottawa sets minimum unemployment rate at 13.1 per cent for EI calculation