UPDATE: Woman pronounced dead after being found with life-threatening injuries
A death has been reported this evening and police are continuing to investigate.
Peel Paramedics were called shortly after 7:00 p.m. today for a report of an adult female located in the garage of a residence at Treeline Boulevard and Linstock Drive, east of Airport at Countryside Drive.
The woman, who police say was found with obvious signs of trauma, was taken to local hospital in life-threatening condition.
At 10:08 p.m., police reported that she had been pronounced dead.
The cause of the incident is currently unknown.
There is currently no suspect description.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
- UPDATE: Elderly Woman Struck by Vehicle in Brampton Pronounced Dead
- UPDATE: Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Brampton pronounced dead
- Woman Pronounced Dead Following Domestic Violence Case In Brampton
- Man in life-threatening condition after stabbing in Brampton