UPDATED: Motorcyclist Struck at Major Intersection in Brampton
Peel Regional Police have reported a collision involving a motorcyclist this afternoon in Brampton.
Police reported around 4:39 p.m. that a motorcyclist had been struck at Steeles and Chinguacousy.
Delays are expected in the area.
Drivers may want to take alternate routes.
We will provide updates as they become available.
UPDATED: The motorcyclist has been transported to a trauma centre.
The intersection is currently closed.
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton woman identified as Hamilton murder victim
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton
- Airbnb cracks down on Brampton party house
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Motorcyclist Transported To Trauma Centre Following Collision In Brampton
- Motorcyclist in trauma centre following crash at major Brampton intersection
- Motorcyclist Struck in Brampton
- Motorcyclist critically injured in collision in Brampton
- UPDATED: Motorcyclist Flees After Hitting Pedestrian in Brampton