Updates are coming to Chinguacousy Park in Brampton
This year, the playground at Chinguacousy Park in Brampton, which is located at 9050 Bramalea Rd., will undergo changes.
According to the city of Brampton, the main play structure at the Chinguacousy Park playground will be replaced as it has come to the end of its lifecycle. The other play structures will remain as is.
The playground's upgrade is underway and the expected completion date is May long weekend, weather dependent.
The new, main play structure will have a modern design and provide better accessibility for children.
Below is a concept photo of Chinguacousy Park’s expected upgrades.
Chinguacousy Park is best known for hosting events in the summer such as Canada Day celebrations where residents and visitors may enjoy a splash pad, petting zoo, mini-golf, markets and more.
Mount Chinguacousy in Chinguacousy Park, in the wintertime, is where residents and visitors can enjoy outdoor winter activities.
- LATEST: Ontario and Brampton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crews on scene for fire at abandoned Brampton residence
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Ontario reports over 4,000 cases of COVID-19, over 200 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Application process for emergency benefits for workers begins this morning