Valentine's Day Carriage Rides Available in Brampton
As you probably know, Valentine's Day is inching closer by the day and some of you are frantically trying to come up with a good date idea (or you're decrying the proliferation of the single-shaming "Hallmark Holiday" and that's fine too).
If you want to do something a little different, you are in luck—the Downtown Brampton BIA has organized Valentine's Day carriage rides that are ideal for you and your beloved.
If you want to enjoy a date that's both vintage and exotic, you can admire Brampton's lovely downtown core from the cool confines of a horse-drawn carriage.
The carriage rides will run on Valentine's Day (Feb. 14) from 6:00 p.m until 10:00 p.m. on a first come, first serve basis.
Carriages depart from Main Street in front of city hall and cost $20 per couple and/or group (double date, anyone?).
So, if you're in the mood for something exceptionally romantic, this might be more than worth consideration.
For more info, click here.
- We Now Know When Carriage Rides Will Return to Brampton
- Extra Special Horse and Carriage Rides Are Coming to Brampton
- Special Horse and Carriage Rides Coming to Brampton
- Remaining Horse and Carriage Rides Cancelled For This Year
- Enjoy Amazing Pre-Boxing Day Deals, Carriage Rides, Ice Skating, and More in Downtown Brampton