Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
Do you have any of these in your fridge?
Agropur Cooperative is recalling various milk products from stores due to the presence of sanitizer, according to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA).
Product details are listed below:
The products were sold in Ontario and Quebec.
Food contaminated with sanitizer residue may not look or smell spoiled but can still cause symptoms such as nausea, upset stomach, or vomiting if consumed.
The CFIA confirms one reported illness associated with the consumption of these products.
Residents are advised to check if they have any of these products in their kitchen and either throw them out or return them to the store they were purchased from.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Cauliflower and Lettuce Products Recalled for Possible Contamination in Brampton
- Multiple burger products recalled from stores due to presence of wood pieces
- Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled
- Beef and veal products recalled in Brampton due to E. coli
- Burger Products Recalled Due to Potential Presence of Metal