Vehicle Collision Causes Delays on Highway 410 in Brampton
Looks like another collision has occurred, this time on the 410.
The OPP’s traffic division reports that a single vehicle was involved in a collision Saturday night northbound on Highway 410, north of Steeles.
As a result, the left lane is currently blocked. It is advised to avoid the area if possible.
We’ll keep you posted once the situation has been taken care of.
The vehicle has been towed off the scene and the lane is open again.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Brampton man charged for allegedly lying about COVID-19 exposure
- Waste service changes coming to Brampton amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Close to 2,000 COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, with over 70 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Lane Blocked After Collision on Highway 410 in Brampton
- TRAFFIC: Lane Blocked After Collision on Highway 410 in Brampton
- TRAFFIC: Collision Blocking Left Lane on Highway 410 in Brampton
- Multi-Vehicle Collision On Highway 410 Northbound Causing Delays
- Two-Vehicle Collision Blocking Lane on Highway 410 in Brampton