Vehicle Collision Causes Road Block in Brampton
Police are asking citizens to avoid the area of a two vehicle collision that occurred Saturday evening in Brampton.
The collision took place on West Drive and Clark Boulevard. As a result, westbound Clark at Lisa Street is currently being blocked. It is advised to steer clear of the area if possible.
Both drivers have been taken to hospital with minor injuries, and one has been charging with impaired driving.
Roads are expected to reopen soon.
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Brampton
- Police responding to reports of man sitting in middle of road in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton resident celebrating a big lotto win
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- ROAD CLOSURE: Police Investigating Two-Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Vehicle Collision Prompts Road Closure in Brampton
- UPDATE: Impaired Driving Collision Critically Injures One Person and Closes Intersection in Brampton
- Injuries Result from Collision in Brampton
- Vehicle Collision Leads to Injuries in Brampton