Vehicle Collision Causes Road Block in Brampton
Police are asking citizens to avoid the area of a two vehicle collision that occurred Saturday evening in Brampton.
The collision took place on West Drive and Clark Boulevard. As a result, westbound Clark at Lisa Street is currently being blocked. It is advised to steer clear of the area if possible.
Both drivers have been taken to hospital with minor injuries, and one has been charging with impaired driving.
Roads are expected to reopen soon.
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far
- BREAKING: COVID-19 death reported at Brampton Civic Hospital
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police help six-year-old boy from Brampton celebrate his birthday
- ROAD CLOSURE: Police Investigating Two-Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- UPDATE: Impaired Driving Collision Critically Injures One Person and Closes Intersection in Brampton
- Vehicle Collision Prompts Road Closure in Brampton
- Injuries Result from Collision in Brampton
- Vehicle Collision Leads to Injuries in Brampton