Vehicle Collision Causes Road Block in Brampton
Police are asking citizens to avoid the area of a two vehicle collision that occurred Saturday evening in Brampton.
The collision took place on West Drive and Clark Boulevard. As a result, westbound Clark at Lisa Street is currently being blocked. It is advised to steer clear of the area if possible.
Both drivers have been taken to hospital with minor injuries, and one has been charging with impaired driving.
Roads are expected to reopen soon.
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- McLaughlin and Ray Lawson closed due to shooting investigation in Brampton
- Man dead following shooting along Brampton footpath
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- ROAD CLOSURE: Police Investigating Two-Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Vehicle Collision Prompts Road Closure in Brampton
- UPDATE: Impaired Driving Collision Critically Injures One Person and Closes Intersection in Brampton
- Injuries Result from Collision in Brampton
- Vehicle Collision Leads to Injuries in Brampton