Vehicle Collision on Highway 410 Causing Traffic in Brampton
A Tuesday afternoon collision on Highway 410 has resulted in some blocked traffic.
OPP’s traffic division reports that two vehicles have collided on the 410 northbound, north of Highway 401.
The left lane is currently blocked. It is advised to avoid the area if possible.
UPDATE: The vehicles have been moved and all lanes are open again.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28
- Brampton raid part of large fentanyl bust
- TRAFFIC: Lane Blocked After Collision on Highway 410 in Brampton
- TRAFFIC: Collision Blocks Lanes on Highway 407 in Brampton
- TRAFFIC: Collision Blocking Left Lane on Highway 410 in Brampton
- TRAFFIC: Four Vehicles Blocking Highway Lane in Brampton
- TRAFFIC: Collision Blocks Lane on Highway 410 in Brampton