Vehicle crashes into a Pond in Brampton while man seen fleeing
One vehicle has crashed into a pond in Brampton.
The pond is located at Valleyway Drive and Cirillo Street in Brampton.
There is a heavy police and fire department presence on scene in attempts to recover the care from the pond.
One male occupant was seen fleeing the scene of the area but can’t say if there was anyone else in the car when it went into the water at this time.
Police officers are canvassing for witnesses who may have seen the crash.
The pond is located in a residential by the intersection of Mississauga Road and Williams Parkway.
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Military releases disturbing report on alleged abuse in Brampton long-term care home
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Vehicle in Pond After Driver Lost Control on 410
- Police investigating reports of alligator in storm drain pond in Brampton
- PHOTOS: Brampton Firefighters Rescue Goose Frozen in Pond
- Brampton House of the Week: Chic $1.1 Million Home in Quaint Area Near Park and Pond
- Impaired Brampton Man Charged After Fleeing From Police in Stolen Vehicle