Vehicle Crashes into Building at Major Brampton Intersection
Police have reported a collision this afternoon in Brampton.
Officers got a call at 12:10 p.m. regarding a vehicle that crashed into the front window of a banking institution at the intersection of Hurontario and Steeles.
There were fortunately no injuries.
The vehicle was promptly removed from the scene.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- Brampton man celebrating his big lottery win
- $25,000 reward offered for conviction of armed robbery suspects in Peel
- Two arrested for selling fake name brand purses in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.3 Mil House with Amazing Master Bedroom
- Vehicles Crashes into Building at Brampton Intersection
- Officers on Scene for Vehicle Rollover at Major Brampton Intersection
- Three-Vehicle Collision at Major Intersection in Brampton
- Vehicle Collision Causing Major Intersection Closure in Brampton
- Vehicle Flipped Over After Crash at Major Brampton Intersection