Vehicle Crashes Through Fence and into House in Brampton
One person has been hospitalized following a collision in Brampton this afternoon.
Police were shortly before 3:00 p.m. after a vehicle drove through a fence and collided with a house in the area of Van Kirk Drive and Amaryllis Drive.
No one was inside the home and no injuries have been reported, police say.
The female driver is being taken to local hospital as a precaution.
The building inspector will be attending the scene to assess damage to the house.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
- Police identity victim of recent homicide in Brampton
- 16 year old arrested for homicide of Brampton man
- Police responding to female with knife in Brampton
- Patrick Brown responds to video alleging his violation against Brampton’s COVID-19 bylaw
- Police on Scene After Vehicle Crashes into House in Brampton
- Police Called to Scene After Vehicle Crashes Into House in Brampton
- Injuries Reported After Vehicle Crashes into House in Brampton
- Vehicle collides into house in Brampton
- Police searching for driver that crashed car through fence in Brampton