Vehicle Fire Creates Delays on Highway 410 in Brampton
The OPP’s traffic division reports a vehicle incident in Brampton.
A vehicle has reportedly caught on fire on the 410 southbound, south of Mayfield Road, likely due to a collision.
Emergency services are en route to the scene. No injuries have been reported as of yet.
Delays are imminent. You may want to avoid the area if possible.
UPDATE: The roadway has been cleared.
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Brampton man arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter
- Ontario reports seventh straight day of fewer than 100 new cases of COVID-19
- Brampton hosting drive-thru Canada Day experience