Vehicle Fire Creates Delays on Highway 410 in Brampton
The OPP’s traffic division reports a vehicle incident in Brampton.
A vehicle has reportedly caught on fire on the 410 southbound, south of Mayfield Road, likely due to a collision.
Emergency services are en route to the scene. No injuries have been reported as of yet.
Delays are imminent. You may want to avoid the area if possible.
UPDATE: The roadway has been cleared.
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- Car rental company established in 1918 files for bankruptcy due to COVID-19
- Why is Bramalea Divided into Letter Sections?
- Province to release detailed testing strategy, urges all residents who want a test to get tested
- 412 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 1,930 total cases found in Brampton