Vehicle Fled After Hitting a Pedestrian in Brampton
A pedestrian has been struck by a vehicle in Brampton.
Shortly after 10 p.m. tonight, Oct. 11, Peel Regional Police tweeted that a pedestrian was hit by a vehicle at Queen Street and Mississauga Road in Brampton.
Police say, the vehicle fled the scene. The vehicle is being described as a dark coloured SUV with a side mirror missing, according to police.
The victim has been taken to a trauma centre, police say.
The roads are currently closed and police are urging people to avoid the area.
We will provide more updates as they become available.
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
- Police Investigating After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Victim Rushed to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Struck and Vehicle Fled the Scene in Brampton