Vehicle on Its Side After Collision in Brampton
A crash has been reported this evening.
Police got a call at 9:01 p.m. for a collision at the intersection of Chinguacousy and Flowertown Avenue.
One vehicle was rolled onto its side, police report.
Injuries are unknown at this time.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
UPDATE: Police say one occupant has been taken to a trauma centre.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Brampton remains reasonably-priced for tenants: Report
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Area Following Collision in Brampton
- Police Advising Residents to Avoid Area After Brampton Collision
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Intersection After Crash in Brampton
- Police Report Vehicle Collision with Hydro Pole
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Area Following Crash in Brampton