Vehicle on Its Side After Collision in Brampton
A crash has been reported this evening.
Police got a call at 9:01 p.m. for a collision at the intersection of Chinguacousy and Flowertown Avenue.
One vehicle was rolled onto its side, police report.
Injuries are unknown at this time.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
UPDATE: Police say one occupant has been taken to a trauma centre.
- Traffic light outage in Brampton causing delays
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, over 130 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Area Following Collision in Brampton
- Police Advising Residents to Avoid Area After Brampton Collision
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Intersection After Crash in Brampton
- Police Report Vehicle Collision with Hydro Pole
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Area Following Crash in Brampton