Vehicle rolls over twice during collision in Brampton
A collision has prompted a road closure in Brampton this afternoon.
Police were called at 4:41 p.m. for a crash in which a vehicle rolled over twice at Bovaird Drive East and Great Lakes Drive.
No injuries have been reported.
Eastbound lanes on Bovaird will be shut down for a short time during as the scene is cleaned up, police say.
Residents should avoid the area for now.
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- Peel police issue dozens of speeding tickets over two-day period in Brampton
- Doug Ford plans to extend state of emergency in Ontario until June 30
- 404 new COVID-19 cases being reported in Ontario, 2,468 total cases found in Brampton
- The Canadian Accent Has Been Ranked 13th Sexiest Accent In The World
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Causing Another Road Closure in Brampton
- Lanes blocked on Brampton intersection due to motor vehicle collision
- Lanes Blocked Following Three-Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Driver Being Extracted From Vehicle Following Crash in Brampton
- Police on Scene After Crash Closes Major Road in Brampton