Very Popular Kid's Store Opening at BCC
If you shop at Bramalea City Centre (BCC) and have kids, are having kids, or want to buy gifts for kids, you’ll be excited to know that a popular children’s store is opening this week at BCC!
This Saturday, the longstanding baby and kid’s store Carter’s OshKosh will open its doors to the public at BCC.
Carter’s offers value pricing on simple kid’s clothing from newborn to size 14. They carry bibs, blankets, accessories, sets, sleepwear, playclothes and really, most kinds of clothing you might need for your child.
They have locations scattered across the country, and this will be their fourth location in Brampton, convenient for anyone living in and around Bramalea. The other three are at Shoppers World, Trinity Common, and Smart Centres Brampton on Conventry.
Carter’s has quite a bit of history attached to it, in case you were curious or you’re just a history buff.
According to their Facebook page, Carter’s has been around since 1865 - just over a century and a half ago. Can you imagine the number of children that have worn clothes from Carter’s?
“It all began when William Carter decided to knit mittens in his kitchen,” says Carter’s. “We have a childlike point-of-view that reflects our heritage of innovation and expertise.”
Carter’s carries girls’, boys’, and gender neutral clothing.
Wondering what other retailers have set up shop recently at Bramalea?
Kitchen Stuff Plus opened this week - they carry housewares, kitchen gadgets, bakeware, cookware, and storage items for your kitchen.
There are more retailers coming soon to Bramalea - stay tuned to inbrampton.com for details!
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Brampton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Brampton City Council Renames Park To Honour The Death Of Two-Year-Old Boy
- Tim Hortons' Launching Limited-Time Doughnut To Help Cause in Brampton
- Police Respond to Two-Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- New Toy Store Opening in Bramalea City Centre Today!
- Popular Clothing Store Closes its Doors After 42 Years
- A New Sandwich Place is Coming to Bramalea City Centre
- One of the Biggest U.K. Brands Coming to Bramalea City Centre in Brampton
- Highly-Anticipated Discount Designer Store Opens in Brampton Next Week