Very Popular Kid's Store Opening at BCC
If you shop at Bramalea City Centre (BCC) and have kids, are having kids, or want to buy gifts for kids, you’ll be excited to know that a popular children’s store is opening this week at BCC!
This Saturday, the longstanding baby and kid’s store Carter’s OshKosh will open its doors to the public at BCC.
Carter’s offers value pricing on simple kid’s clothing from newborn to size 14. They carry bibs, blankets, accessories, sets, sleepwear, playclothes and really, most kinds of clothing you might need for your child.
They have locations scattered across the country, and this will be their fourth location in Brampton, convenient for anyone living in and around Bramalea. The other three are at Shoppers World, Trinity Common, and Smart Centres Brampton on Conventry.
Carter’s has quite a bit of history attached to it, in case you were curious or you’re just a history buff.
According to their Facebook page, Carter’s has been around since 1865 - just over a century and a half ago. Can you imagine the number of children that have worn clothes from Carter’s?
“It all began when William Carter decided to knit mittens in his kitchen,” says Carter’s. “We have a childlike point-of-view that reflects our heritage of innovation and expertise.”
Carter’s carries girls’, boys’, and gender neutral clothing.
Wondering what other retailers have set up shop recently at Bramalea?
Kitchen Stuff Plus opened this week - they carry housewares, kitchen gadgets, bakeware, cookware, and storage items for your kitchen.
There are more retailers coming soon to Bramalea - stay tuned to inbrampton.com for details!
- Motorcyclist dead after colliding with transport truck in Brampton
- Overnight stabbing in Brampton prompts police inviestigation
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- City of Brampton unveils new park name sign
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Brampton
- New Toy Store Opening in Bramalea City Centre Today!
- Popular Clothing Store Closes its Doors After 42 Years
- A New Sandwich Place is Coming to Bramalea City Centre
- One of the Biggest U.K. Brands Coming to Bramalea City Centre in Brampton
- Highly-Anticipated Discount Designer Store Opens in Brampton Next Week