Very Unique Santa Claus Event Set to Hit Brampton Soon
When you’re little, you typically leave cookies and milk near the fireplace for Santa Claus. Now, you might be able to eat them with him.
Santa Claus is a jolly old guy, and him and Mrs. Claus are coming to Brampton for breakfast on Saturday, December 9, 2017!
That’s right, you can finally eat with Santa.
The event will take place at Wendel Clark’s in downtown Brampton, and you’ll be able to chat and enjoy a hearty Saturday morning meal with almost everyone’s favourite guy at this time of year.
Seating times for breakfast are 8-9:30 a.m. and 9:30-11 a.m. - Santa and Mrs. Claus are quite popular, after all.
As for the ticket price - because of course there’s a fare for this unique and special occasion - it’s $3.50, which will be donated to a local charity.
On top of the donation, be sure to bring money for your meal. The morning’s menu price is $9.99 plus tax and gratuity, to be paid on the day of.
Here are your options for breakfast:
- Bacon or Sausage and Eggs served with Home Fries and Toast + Beverage
- Omelette (Cheese or Vegetarian) served with Home Fries and Toast + Beverage
- Pancakes with Fruits + Beverage
It’s not cookies and milk, but it sounds delicious!
This exciting and family-friendly holiday event is run by the Downtown Brampton BIA.
To book your spot, click here.
Happy holidays and bon appetit, Brampton!
(Cover photo courtesy of Herman Custodio/the City of Brampton)
- Popular Breakfast Restaurant in Brampton Suddenly Closes
- Province Moves Forward on Minimum Wage and Other Workplace Changes
- Police Seeking Suspect After Woman Assaulted in Brampton
- We Now Know Who's Coming to Two Old Target Locations in Brampton
- Peel Police Have Created an Interactive Crime Map for Brampton