Victim Hospitalized After Collision in Brampton
A crash has taken place this afternoon in Brampton.
Police reported around 12:30 p.m. that there was a collision at the intersection of Bovaird Drive East and Heart Lake Road.
One person has been transported to the hospital. The extent of their injuries is currently unknown.
Drivers should avoid the area for now as delays are expected.
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
- Child at summer camp tests positive for COVID-19
- Unconscious male in Brampton located with no vital signs, police say
- UPDATE: Woman pronounced dead after being found with life-threatening injuries
- Why anyone who deferred mortgage payments should check their credit score