Victim in Trauma Centre After Reportedly Being Beaten with Sticks in Brampton
Police have reported as assault in Brampton this evening.
On Monday March 19, 2018, police said they responded to a call that came in at 5:51 p.m.
According to police, there has been an assault in the area of Cedarcliff Trail and Sandalwood Parkway in Brampton. There are “reports of two males assaulting another male using sticks.”
One male victim has been transported to a trauma centre with life-threatening injuries.
Police say there is no suspect information at this time.
There is police presence in the area.
Anyone with information should contact police immediately.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- It’s Going to be an Extremely Cold Weekend in Brampton
- Paramedics Respond to Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Brampton Councillor Wants to 'Build a Wall' to Keep Out Cannabis Stores
- Man Dies After Being “Assaulted With Sticks” in Brampton
- Brampton Men Charged in Assault Sending Victim to Trauma Centre
- Man Transported to Trauma Centre Following Stabbing in Brampton
- Police Looking for Suspect After Woman Reports Assault in Brampton Park
- Police Investigating After Injured Male Located in Brampton