Victim in Trauma Centre After Reportedly Being Beaten with Sticks in Brampton
Police have reported as assault in Brampton this evening.
On Monday March 19, 2018, police said they responded to a call that came in at 5:51 p.m.
According to police, there has been an assault in the area of Cedarcliff Trail and Sandalwood Parkway in Brampton. There are “reports of two males assaulting another male using sticks.”
One male victim has been transported to a trauma centre with life-threatening injuries.
Police say there is no suspect information at this time.
There is police presence in the area.
Anyone with information should contact police immediately.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- Peel police report four drug-related deaths in 24 hours
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar