Victim Punched During Robbery in Brampton
A victim was punched during a recent robbery in Brampton, according to police.
Peel police recently announced that the robbery occurred in the Main St. N. and Vodden St. W. area.
The victim was punched by two suspects, but did not sustain any injuries.
The suspects are described as white males with dirty blonde hair.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Peel police report four drug-related deaths in 24 hours
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Police Report Attempted Robbery in Residential Area of Brampton
- Police and K9 Units Searching for Suspects After Robbery in Brampton
- Victim Transported to Hospital Following Robbery in Brampton
- Victim Allegedly Assaulted in Parking Lot Robbery in Brampton
- Multiple Suspects Involved in Armed Robbery in Brampton