Victim Rushed to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
A pedestrian has been rushed to a trauma centre after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton.
Shortly before 3:00 p.m., Peel police reported that officers were responding to a collision involving a vehicle and pedestrian in the McLaughlin Rd. and Kingknoll Dr. area.
Initially, police said an air ambulance was being dispatched to the scene.
Now, police say no air ambulance is involved and that the victim has since been transported to hospital.
Northbound McLaughlin is closed from Ray Lawson to Steeles. Southbound McLaughlin is also closed at Kingknoll.
Please find an alternate route if you’re traveling in the area.
This is the second serious pedestrian incident in Peel today. Earlier this morning, a 36-year-old man was fatally struck in a hit and run incident in Mississauga.
Photo courtesy of Peel Police
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl from Brampton
- Milton murder victim identified as Brampton teenager
- 112 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Ontario, 25 new cases found in Brampton
- Photos surface of Andrew Scheer failing to wear mask while travelling
- Brampton councillor proposing park name change to honour abolitionists
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Pedestrian rushed to trauma centre after being hit by vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian rushed to trauma centre after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Transported To Trauma Centre After Being Struck In Brampton
- Teenage Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton