Victim Rushed to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
A pedestrian has been rushed to a trauma centre after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton.
Shortly before 3:00 p.m., Peel police reported that officers were responding to a collision involving a vehicle and pedestrian in the McLaughlin Rd. and Kingknoll Dr. area.
Initially, police said an air ambulance was being dispatched to the scene.
Now, police say no air ambulance is involved and that the victim has since been transported to hospital.
Northbound McLaughlin is closed from Ray Lawson to Steeles. Southbound McLaughlin is also closed at Kingknoll.
Please find an alternate route if you’re traveling in the area.
This is the second serious pedestrian incident in Peel today. Earlier this morning, a 36-year-old man was fatally struck in a hit and run incident in Mississauga.
Photo courtesy of Peel Police
- Injuries Reported After Vehicle Crashes into House in Brampton
- Vehicle Catches on Fire in Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- People Are Demanding Better Phone Plans As Canada's Phone Plan Prices Increase
- Popular ISP Launches New Cheap TV Service Across Ontario
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Pedestrian Transported To Trauma Centre After Being Struck In Brampton
- Teenage Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police Investigating After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton