Victim Sustains Life Threatening Injuries in Brampton Crash
Peel Regional police are on the scene at a collision in Brampton.
According to police, one person has been transported to the hospital with life threatening conditions.
The collision took place at Dxie Road and Bovaird Drive.
More information will follow.
UPDATE: Police are reporting that the driver’s condition has improved and roadway has been re-opened. The collision is believed to have been caused by a medical episode.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- Peel Police On Scene for Collision Involving Pedestrian
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Possibly in Life-Threatening Condition After Hit-and-Run in Brampton
- Roads Closed and Peel Police on Scene Following Motor Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Man Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Brampton Shooting