Victim Sustains Life Threatening Injuries in Brampton Crash
Peel Regional police are on the scene at a collision in Brampton.
According to police, one person has been transported to the hospital with life threatening conditions.
The collision took place at Dxie Road and Bovaird Drive.
More information will follow.
UPDATE: Police are reporting that the driver’s condition has improved and roadway has been re-opened. The collision is believed to have been caused by a medical episode.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton raid part of large fentanyl bust
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28
- Peel Police On Scene for Collision Involving Pedestrian
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Possibly in Life-Threatening Condition After Hit-and-Run in Brampton
- Roads Closed and Peel Police on Scene Following Motor Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition