Victim Transported to Hospital After Crashing into Building in Brampton
A victim was transported to hospital after an alleged impaired driving incident in Brampton on the morning of Sunday, Sept. 24.
Peel police report that Queen St. was closed between Elizabeth St. and George St. after a single vehicle collided with a building.
One allegedly impaired victim was taken to a trauma centre with non-life threatening injuries.
Avoid the area.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- Brampton school in hold and secure due to reported shooting
- Fire department responding to a fire at two residences in Brampton
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- Brampton man celebrating his big lottery win
- Victim Transported to Hospital Following Brampton Robbery
- Victim Transported to Hospital Following Robbery in Brampton
- One Male Victim Taken to Hospital Following Brampton Stabbing
- Victim Rushed to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- UPDATED: Brampton Drive-By Shooting Sends Victim to Hospital