Victim Transported to Hospital After Crashing into Building in Brampton
A victim was transported to hospital after an alleged impaired driving incident in Brampton on the morning of Sunday, Sept. 24.
Peel police report that Queen St. was closed between Elizabeth St. and George St. after a single vehicle collided with a building.
One allegedly impaired victim was taken to a trauma centre with non-life threatening injuries.
Avoid the area.
- Three Brampton Residents Arrested in Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Power Outage Affecting Thousands of Brampton Residents This Evening
- Gas Just Got a Lot Cheaper in Brampton
- Man Arrested After Brandishing Machete During Road Rage Incident in Brampton
- Some Big Changes Are Coming For Section of Major Highway in Peel
- Victim Transported to Hospital Following Robbery in Brampton
- Victim Rushed to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- UPDATED: Brampton Drive-By Shooting Sends Victim to Hospital
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Impaired Driver Sustains Serious Injuries in Collision in Brampton