Victim Transported to Hospital After Crashing into Building in Brampton
A victim was transported to hospital after an alleged impaired driving incident in Brampton on the morning of Sunday, Sept. 24.
Peel police report that Queen St. was closed between Elizabeth St. and George St. after a single vehicle collided with a building.
One allegedly impaired victim was taken to a trauma centre with non-life threatening injuries.
Avoid the area.
- Victim Transported to Hospital Following Robbery in Brampton
- One Male Victim Taken to Hospital Following Brampton Stabbing
- Victim Rushed to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- UPDATED: Brampton Drive-By Shooting Sends Victim to Hospital
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre