Victim Transported to Hospital Following Robbery in Brampton
A victim has been transported to hospital following a robbery in Brampton.
Peel police say the alleged robbery occurred in the Hwy 50 and Ebenezer Rd. area.
Police say the suspect approached and subsequently assaulted the victim, taking property in the process.
The suspect is described as a white male with a slim build and a moustache. He was last seen wearing a brown jacket and blue hoodie.
The victim was taken to hospital as a precaution.
No weapons were seen during the encounter.
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Two Brampton residents celebrating lottery wins
- Power outage affecting more than 400 Brampton residents
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Victim Transported to Hospital Following Brampton Robbery
- Victim Transported to Hospital After Crashing into Building in Brampton
- One Male Victim Taken to Hospital Following Brampton Stabbing
- Victim Allegedly Assaulted in Parking Lot Robbery in Brampton
- A Robbery Was Just Reported in Brampton and the Suspect is on the Loose