Victim Transported to Hospital Following Robbery in Brampton
A victim has been transported to hospital following a robbery in Brampton.
Peel police say the alleged robbery occurred in the Hwy 50 and Ebenezer Rd. area.
Police say the suspect approached and subsequently assaulted the victim, taking property in the process.
The suspect is described as a white male with a slim build and a moustache. He was last seen wearing a brown jacket and blue hoodie.
The victim was taken to hospital as a precaution.
No weapons were seen during the encounter.
- Victim Transported to Hospital After Crashing into Building in Brampton
- Victim Allegedly Assaulted in Parking Lot Robbery in Brampton
- A Robbery Was Just Reported in Brampton and the Suspect is on the Loose
- Victim Injured After Being Robbed by Suspect with Knife in Brampton
- Victim Punched During Robbery in Brampton