VIDEO: Aftermath of Bizarre Shooting in Brampton
Police are investigating after a man ended up in hospital after being shot in the neck in Brampton.
On Tuesday. Feb. 7 at approximately 6:15 p.m., Peel police announced that officers were responding to reports of a shooting in the Clark and Torbram area.
A source told inbrampton.com that the victim was transported to hospital by someone he may have approached after the reported shooting.
An adult male victim was transported to hospital. According to police, he was conscious and alert and being attended to by hospital personnel.
A witness told inbrampton.com that a tactical police team, along with two K9 units, canvassed the neighborhood after the incident.
There is no suspect info available at this time.
Anyone with any information is asked to call police at 905-453-2121 ext. 2133
You can see a video of the aftermath, courtesy of Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy, below.
- Officers on Scene After Dead Body Found in Brampton
- Convicted Sex Offender Living in Brampton Area: Police
- What Are Your Actual Rights When Police Stop You?
- Mayor Patrick Brown Asking that Convicted Sex Offender Not be Settled in Brampton
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- Male Injured After Shooting in Brampton
- Police On Scene Following Another Reported Shooting in Brampton
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Shooting in Brampton
- UPDATED: Brampton Drive-By Shooting Sends Victim to Hospital
- Witnesses Sought After Masked Gunman Sends Man To Hospital In Brampton Shooting