VIDEO: Aftermath of Bizarre Shooting in Brampton
Police are investigating after a man ended up in hospital after being shot in the neck in Brampton.
On Tuesday. Feb. 7 at approximately 6:15 p.m., Peel police announced that officers were responding to reports of a shooting in the Clark and Torbram area.
A source told inbrampton.com that the victim was transported to hospital by someone he may have approached after the reported shooting.
An adult male victim was transported to hospital. According to police, he was conscious and alert and being attended to by hospital personnel.
A witness told inbrampton.com that a tactical police team, along with two K9 units, canvassed the neighborhood after the incident.
There is no suspect info available at this time.
Anyone with any information is asked to call police at 905-453-2121 ext. 2133
You can see a video of the aftermath, courtesy of Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy, below.
- School Under Lockdown for Student with Gun in Brampton
- Here's Why Some Brampton Residents Are Moving Towards Homes in Bigger Cities
- VIDEO: Tractor Trailer Collision Affecting Highway Traffic in Brampton
- New Air Passenger Protection Regulations Now in Effect in Canada
- It’s Going to Feel Like 44 Degrees in Brampton This Week
- Male Injured After Shooting in Brampton
- Police On Scene Following Another Reported Shooting in Brampton
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Shooting in Brampton
- UPDATED: Brampton Drive-By Shooting Sends Victim to Hospital
- Witnesses Sought After Masked Gunman Sends Man To Hospital In Brampton Shooting