VIDEO: Aftermath of Man Shot to Death in Brampton
A man is dead following a shooting - in which a SUV was riddled with bullets - in a residential Brampton neighbourhood.
Emergency crews were dispatched to Desert Sand Dr. and Rattlesnake Rd. around 10:30 p.m. Thursday.
That’s near Bramalea Rd. and Sandalwood Pkwy. E.
The victim was transported to a trauma centre with life-threatening injuries.
He was later pronounced dead.
A suspect vehicle - only described as dark - was seen near Desert Sand and Rattlesnake.
More than a dozen evidence markers surrounded the light-coloured SUV, with shattered windows on the driver’s side.
Peel police have set up a command centre, where the homicide unit is investigating.
Anyone with information is asked to phone the homicide and missing persons bureau at (905) 453-2121 ext. 3205 or CrimeStoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- UPDATED: Brampton Man Murdered in Residential Shooting
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Shooting in Brampton
- Police Identify Victim of Fatal Shooting in Brampton
- Male Pronounced Dead After Shooting in Brampton
- VIDEO: One Person Dead After Shooting as K9 and Tactical Look for Suspect in Brampton