VIDEO: Joyous Worker Does Hilarious Dance at Pearson Airport
Flying out for Christmas is exciting, but it’s also stressful.
Earlier in December, the Greater Toronto Airports Authority (GTAA) estimated that 2.8 million passengers would travel through Pearson International Airport over the course of the holiday season.
On average, 127,000 passengers fly through the airport daily during one of the biggest travel times of the year, which begins around Dec. 16 and stretches to January 6, 2019. On Dec. 21, it was estimated that over 135,000 passengers made their way through Canada’s busiest travel hub.
That means that, during the holidays, Pearson is very, very busy.
For that reason, it’s fortunate that a good-natured worker decided to entertain everyone with an adorable dance.
In a video posted to Instagram by user ekaterina_irko, a worker can be seen doing a quirky little jig that gets passengers giggling.
The video, which has received over 1,000 views and has since been re-posted elsewhere, was posted on Dec. 23.
If this didn’t help plane passengers get in the holiday spirit, we don’t know what else would.
- Vehicle Flipped Over After Collision in Brampton
- Bad News About the Housing Market in Brampton
- Traffic Stop Leads to Multiple Charges in Brampton
- Police Searching for Driver After Pedestrian Struck, Seriously Injured in Brampton
- PHOTOS: First Look at Massive Entertainment Facility Opening Today in Square One
- Expect Delays On the Busiest Travel Day at Pearson Airport
- Here's How Many People Are Expected to Come Through Pearson Airport Soon
- Passengers Evacuated After Planes Collide at Pearson Airport
- VIDEO: Something Special--and Adorable--is Coming to Pearson Airport
- VIDEO: Air Canada Plane Goes Off Runway at Pearson Airport