Violent Fight Breaks Out in Brampton High School
When you’re in school, sometimes kids will be kids. But sometimes things take a big of a serious turn.
A Reddit User named u/Rebelcum420 posted a video today showing a massive brawl breaking out amongst students at a Brampton high school.
According to the Reddit user, the incident took place at Bramalea Secondary School today, November 13.
Inbrampton.com has reached out to Peel Regional Police to see if they are investigating.
UPDATE: Peel Regional Police have advised that this incident is under investigation.
According to police, the suspects have been identified and minor injuries were reported.
The Peel District School Board has issued this statement:
“School administration is aware and are working alongside police and PDSB staff to apply appropriate consequences. Behaviour like this is not tolerated in our schools and we take incidents like this seriously. We will continue to work to ensure incidents like this don’t happen.”
“Many of our students live in Brampton. Bashing an entire city isn’t going to help. Let’s work together to address areas of concern. There’s a lot of good that happens in Brampton schools each day. Let’s focus on those too.”
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Province freezing rent for residential tenants in 2021
- Two Brampton men charged in connection to hit-and-run
- Over 500 drivers charged for having noisy vehicles in Brampton and Mississauga
- Peel District School Board provides update on when and how Brampton students will return to school
- Peel District School Board Concerned About New Private School Lobbying Group
- Police Investigating Disturbing Social Media Post Regarding Brampton School
- Teachers’ union calls on Peel District School Board to address anti-Black racism in Brampton schools
- Peel District School Board terminates Brampton school council chair for Islamophobic tweet