Violent Fight Breaks Out in Brampton High School
When you’re in school, sometimes kids will be kids. But sometimes things take a big of a serious turn.
A Reddit User named u/Rebelcum420 posted a video today showing a massive brawl breaking out amongst students at a Brampton high school.
According to the Reddit user, the incident took place at Bramalea Secondary School today, November 13.
Inbrampton.com has reached out to Peel Regional Police to see if they are investigating.
UPDATE: Peel Regional Police have advised that this incident is under investigation.
According to police, the suspects have been identified and minor injuries were reported.
The Peel District School Board has issued this statement:
“School administration is aware and are working alongside police and PDSB staff to apply appropriate consequences. Behaviour like this is not tolerated in our schools and we take incidents like this seriously. We will continue to work to ensure incidents like this don’t happen.”
“Many of our students live in Brampton. Bashing an entire city isn’t going to help. Let’s work together to address areas of concern. There’s a lot of good that happens in Brampton schools each day. Let’s focus on those too.”
- Pedestrian seriously injured after being hit by vehicle in Brampton
- Multiple coyotes have been spotted in Brampton
- Single-home buyers and condo living on the rise; here's what you need to earn in Brampton
- Police searching for sex trafficking offender known to frequent GTA
- Brampton man facing charges after police seize loaded firearm
- Peel District School Board Concerned About New Private School Lobbying Group
- Police Investigating Disturbing Social Media Post Regarding Brampton School
- Brampton School Closures to be Aware of Today
- One-day strike will cause Peel board secondary school closures next week
- Police On Scene at Brampton School Following Shooting Threat