Vodden Street closed due to police investigation in Brampton
Vodden Street is currently closed between Centre Street and Post Road in Brampton due to a police investigation.
After police attempted to make an arrest in the area of Vodden and Centre, the suspect fled the scene on foot, but the K-9 unit was successfully able to track them, and an arrest has been made.
Drivers are advised to use alternate routes.
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Two Brampton man face charges after woman is struck by car
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Here’s how much detached house prices have risen in Brampton in just one year