WANTED: Federal Inmate Allegedly Breaching Parole
A federal offender is wanted on a Canada-wide warrant for allegedly breaching parole.
Ontario Provincial Police say the Repeat Offender Parole Enforcement (ROPE) Squad is requesting the public's assistance in locating Dion Benjamin.
The 25-year-old is known to frequent the Greater Toronto Area, say investigators.
Benjamin is serving a two-year, eight-month sentence for firearm-related offences and possession of a Schedule I/II substance for the purpose of trafficking.
He's described as standing 6-foot-3, weighing 159 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes.
Photo courtesy of OPP
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Federal Inmate Allegedly Breaching Parole May Be in Brampton
- WANTED: Police Release Canada-Wide Warrant For Man Known to Frequent GTA
- Police Searching for Federal Offender Known to Frequent GTA
- WANTED: Offender on the Loose in the GTA
- Police searching for sex trafficking offender known to frequent GTA