WANTED: Federal Inmate Allegedly Breaching Parole
A federal offender is wanted on a Canada-wide warrant for allegedly breaching parole.
Ontario Provincial Police say the Repeat Offender Parole Enforcement (ROPE) Squad is requesting the public's assistance in locating Dion Benjamin.
The 25-year-old is known to frequent the Greater Toronto Area, say investigators.
Benjamin is serving a two-year, eight-month sentence for firearm-related offences and possession of a Schedule I/II substance for the purpose of trafficking.
He's described as standing 6-foot-3, weighing 159 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes.Anyone with information is asked to contact the Provincial ROPE Squad at 416-808-5900 or toll free at 1-866-870-7673(ROPE) or Crimestoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or call 9-1-1.
Photo courtesy of OPP
- LATEST: Ontario and Brampton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crews on scene for fire at abandoned Brampton residence
- Police responding to shots fired in Brampton
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Ontario reports over 4,000 cases of COVID-19, over 200 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Federal Inmate Allegedly Breaching Parole May Be in Brampton
- WANTED: Police Release Canada-Wide Warrant For Man Known to Frequent GTA
- Police Searching for Federal Offender Known to Frequent GTA
- WANTED: Offender on the Loose in the GTA
- Police searching for sex trafficking offender known to frequent GTA